Hello #MadreLovers! With the recent world issue, COVID-19 that is getting severe everywhere, we will share a lil bit tips for you to protect yourself and your loved ones!
The precaution steps are really simple, what you need to do to lower your risk of getting infected is:
#1 – Wash your hands regularly with soap and running water when hands are visibly dirty or if your hands are not visibly dirty, frequently clean them with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Wash your hands:
- After coughing or sneezing,
- When caring for the sick,
- Before, during and after you prepare food,
- Before eating,
- After using the toilet,
- After handling animals or animal waste.
#2 – Cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing (Throw tissue into the closed bin immediately after use)
#3 – Avoid having close contact when you are experiencing cough and fever.
#4 – Maintain social distancing – Maintain at least 1-meter distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
#5 – Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
#6 – Avoid spitting in public.
#6 – Only wear a mask if you are ill with COVID-19 symptoms (especially coughing) or looking after someone who may have COVID-19 ( Since there’s a worldwide shortage of mask, it’s better to use mask wisely)
#7 – If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and make sure to share your previous travel history with your health care provider,
Also, if you want to share and spread the news about #coronavirus and the update of COVID-19, make sure you follow these steps:
- Follow accurate public health advice from the WHO (World Health Organization) & your local health authority.
- Follow the latest updates of coronavirus.
- Always check the sources you getting information from to avoid spreading any rumors.
With government recent announcement upon this issue, The Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan will be implemented starting tomorrow, on Mac 18th until 31st Mac. It is important for us to:
- Be aware that this is not equivalent to a lockdown order.
- Only buy things that we need. We need to be considerate about everyone’s necessities as well.
- Not applying panic buying behavior. We don’t want the boomerang effect to take place from the relentless buying attitude which leads to the increase chance of getting infected.
That will be all for now! Let’s do as best as we can to help lessen the chance of getting infected. Remember, COVID-19 is a pandemic disease. Therefore, we must take the precaution steps because we’re not only saving ourselves, but we’re also saving everyone else.